SANTA CLARITA, CALIFORNIA December 8, 2014 (PRNewswire) - US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION, INC. (OTC Pink: USEI) is pleased to announce today that the Directors...
A Steam generator is the device that will be utilized in the cyclic steam stimulation, or “huff and puff,” application for this venture. This is a single well operation for crude oil enhancement. Whereas, Steam/hot water is injected into the well for a period consisting anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the geological characteristics of the reservoir and the rate of return of the process. The well is usually returned back to production after a short soak period, in which the heat is allowed to radiate throughout the heated region.
Steaming oil wells to recover crude oil is the most effective methodology ever employed to enhance the recovery of marginally producing wells however, it is cost prohibitive to many smaller oil producers.
- We believe that our technology can provide an economic solution to independent operators who do not have sufficient capital to employ conventional steaming equipment but have oil resources requiring steam to make them profitable.
- We believe that our technology can be used as an investigative tool to any oil producer to determine the potential response of a full scale steaming program on a reservoir.
- We believe that our technology can provide oil producers with recovery solutions domestically and internationally.
- We believe that our technology can be coupled with other enhanced recovery methods to investigate the response of the blended technologies on certain reservoirs.
- We believe that through partnership we can provide an option to operators seeking to find a better solution than abandonment or capping of their oil wells.